Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Western Medical Innovation Fellowship
The Western Medical Innovation Fellowship program (MIF) is recruiting for it’s next cohort of Fellows. It is seeking 3 – 6 highly qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds who can offer their unique skillsets in contribution to the program.
A copy of the job posting [PDF - 122 KB] is available. The closing date for applications is January 31st, 2019.
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- CIHR: Network Catalyst Grants
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Privy Council Office's Youth Secretariat & CSPC 2019