Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Western Medical Innovation Fellowship
The Western Medical Innovation Fellowship program (MIF) is recruiting for it’s next cohort of Fellows. It is seeking 3 – 6 highly qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds who can offer their unique skillsets in contribution to the program.
A copy of the job posting [PDF - 122 KB] is available. The closing date for applications is January 31st, 2019.
- Canadian Blood Services Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program
- Dr. Jeremy Schmidt IMPACT Award Event
- 40th Young Composer Competition
- Youth Engagement in Research Planning, Design and Execution
- Sanofi Biogenius Canada Regional Competition
- CFI 2020 Innovation Fund: Draft Call for Proposals