Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSHRF Establishment Grant
Updated March 8: Reminder that applications must be completed in the NSHRF's Grants Management System (GMS) by noon on March 26, so that ORS can approve them. Final agency deadline is March 26 at 2pm.
The Establishment Grant assists in building research capacity and provides initial support for new health researchers in Nova Scotia by funding investigator / curiosity driven research across NSHRF’s four health research categories.
Award Amount: A maximum of $50,000 / year per grant will be issued for a period of up to 3 years (maximum value of $150,000).
To apply for an Establishment Grant, the Principal Investigator must meet one of the following criteria:
a) A new doctoral graduate
b) A health researcher that has recently moved to Nova Scotia
c) A researcher new to the field of health research
For more details on eligibility and the application process, please visit the competition website.
Internal Deadline: March 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm AST
Agency Deadline: March 26, 2019 at 2:00 pm AST
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- PHAC's Infectious Disease and Climate Change Fund
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship Network Announcement: 2019 Kausattumi Grants Program