Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSHRF Establishment Grant
Updated March 8: Reminder that applications must be completed in the NSHRF's Grants Management System (GMS) by noon on March 26, so that ORS can approve them. Final agency deadline is March 26 at 2pm.
The Establishment Grant assists in building research capacity and provides initial support for new health researchers in Nova Scotia by funding investigator / curiosity driven research across NSHRF’s four health research categories.
Award Amount: A maximum of $50,000 / year per grant will be issued for a period of up to 3 years (maximum value of $150,000).
To apply for an Establishment Grant, the Principal Investigator must meet one of the following criteria:
a) A new doctoral graduate
b) A health researcher that has recently moved to Nova Scotia
c) A researcher new to the field of health research
For more details on eligibility and the application process, please visit the competition website.
Internal Deadline: March 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm AST
Agency Deadline: March 26, 2019 at 2:00 pm AST
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- CIHR: Network Catalyst Grants
- Research call ‑ Fathom Fund