Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSHRF Development / Innovative Grant 2019
The Development/Innovative (D/I) Grant provides funding for developing or innovative health research initiatives in Nova Scotia, in order to strengthen a submission to a targeted peer reviewed research funding competition.
NSHRF considers developing research and innovative research to include:
- Research in its early stages;
- Research that focuses on new or innovative issues; and or
- Novel approaches for solving research problems
The required outcome of this grant is the submission of an application to a targeted funding competition within 12 months of the end of the D/I Grant funding period.
Award Amount: A maximum of $15,000 per grant will be issued for a funding period of one year.
To apply for a Development/Innovative Grant, the Principal Investigator must:
- Be a researcher with an academic appointment at a Nova Scotia university or affiliated research institution, or with an appointment (with research responsibilities) at an affiliated hospital/ research centre/ institute; and
- Reside and work in Nova Scotia during the funding period of the grant.
For more details, please visit the competition website.
Internal Deadline: March 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm AST
Agency Deadline: March 26, 2019 at 2 pm AST