Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
New Frontiers in Research Fund: Exploration Stream
Updated January 21, 2019 - Deadlines extended by one week, from January 24 to January 31 (internal), and February 7 to February 14 (external).
The New Frontiers in Research Fund - Exploration inaugural competition will generate opportunities for early career researchers to conduct high-risk, high reward and interdisciplinary research not available through funding currently offered by the three agencies (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC). It seeks to inspire highly innovative projects that defy current research paradigms, propose a unique scientific direction, bring disciplines together beyond the traditional disciplinary approaches, and/or use different perspectives to solve existing problems.
Early career researchers are defined as individuals who have five years or less experience since their first academic appointment.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Deadline: January 31, 2019 at 4:30 pm AST
Agency Deadline: February 14, 2019 at 9:00 pm AST
- Canadian Blood Services Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program
- Dr. Jeremy Schmidt IMPACT Award Event
- 40th Young Composer Competition
- CFI 2020 Innovation Fund: Draft Call for Proposals
- Youth Engagement in Research Planning, Design and Execution
- Sanofi Biogenius Canada Regional Competition