Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Nova Scotia Health Authority is hosting a seminar on January 17th, titled "ESCF as an Enabler of Ideas to Products to Exit: Experiences from Panag Pharma."
The topic will focus on the development of a new generation of pain management therapeutics, and the essential support provided by the Innovacorp Early Stage Commercialization Fund grants.
For further details, see the seminar poster [PDF - 343 KB]
Date & Time: Thursday, January 17th, 2019 from 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Location: Bethune Ballroom 1st floor, Bethune Building (VG Site, QEII), 1276 South Park Street, Halifax
To register, please email email@example.com, and indicate if you would like to attend in-person or remotely.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research