Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Nova Scotia Health Authority is hosting a seminar on January 17th, titled "ESCF as an Enabler of Ideas to Products to Exit: Experiences from Panag Pharma."
The topic will focus on the development of a new generation of pain management therapeutics, and the essential support provided by the Innovacorp Early Stage Commercialization Fund grants.
For further details, see the seminar poster [PDF - 343 KB]
Date & Time: Thursday, January 17th, 2019 from 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Location: Bethune Ballroom 1st floor, Bethune Building (VG Site, QEII), 1276 South Park Street, Halifax
To register, please email email@example.com, and indicate if you would like to attend in-person or remotely.
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program