Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Cystic Fibrosis Summer Studentship
Cystic Fibrosis Canada Summer Studentships provide support to undergraduate students engaged in summer research projects in areas relevant to cystic fibrosis, normally under the direction of CF clinic directors or principal investigators based at a Canadian host institution. The research project should be attainable within the three-month term of the award.
Applications must be made by the proposed supervisor on behalf of a student.
The ORS internal deadline is February 25th and the agency deadline is March 1st.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research
- PHAC's Infectious Disease and Climate Change Fund