Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Cystic Fibrosis Summer Studentship
Cystic Fibrosis Canada Summer Studentships provide support to undergraduate students engaged in summer research projects in areas relevant to cystic fibrosis, normally under the direction of CF clinic directors or principal investigators based at a Canadian host institution. The research project should be attainable within the three-month term of the award.
Applications must be made by the proposed supervisor on behalf of a student.
The ORS internal deadline is February 25th and the agency deadline is March 1st.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- CIHR: Network Catalyst Grants
- Research call ‑ Fathom Fund