Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Innovative Therapies Program
The Rare Disease Foundation (RDF) is pleased to announce the new Innovative Therapies Program. This is a program of up to $25,000 grants available to conduct pilot or early stage human clinical trials for any kind of therapy to improve the lives of those with rare conditions.
As with RDF's micro-grants, applications are short, de-identified, and reviewed by multiple scientific, medical, and lay reviewers. Up to four grants are available.
Proposals are due Jan. 31, 2019 and application forms are available.
If you are interested in purusing this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIHR UD Meeting
- SSHRC IDG and IG ‑ Multiple Applications
- Cystic Fibrosis Summer Studentship
- NSHRF Development / Innovative Grant 2019
- Research Services has returned to the Hicks Building
- Western Medical Innovation Fellowship
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: Exploration Stream
- ACENET Training Sessions