Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Innovative Therapies Program
The Rare Disease Foundation (RDF) is pleased to announce the new Innovative Therapies Program. This is a program of up to $25,000 grants available to conduct pilot or early stage human clinical trials for any kind of therapy to improve the lives of those with rare conditions.
As with RDF's micro-grants, applications are short, de-identified, and reviewed by multiple scientific, medical, and lay reviewers. Up to four grants are available.
Proposals are due Jan. 31, 2019 and application forms are available.
If you are interested in purusing this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals