Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Blood Services Intramural Research Grant Program
Canadian Blood Services is pleased to announce its 2019 Intramural Research Grant Program Competition. The objective of the Intramural Research Grant Program is to support collaborative research projects that will generate knowledge and lead to new discoveries that will improve the safety and efficacy of blood products and the blood system in general.
Applications are welcomed from project teams led by an investigator affiliated with a Canadian academic program as a faculty member. Project teams must be composed of at least two investigators (including the Principal Investigator) and at least one of the investigators must be affiliated with Canadian Blood Services as a scientist, medical officer/director/consultant, or adjunct scientist.
For detailed information about the Intramural Research Grant Program competition, please refer to www.blood.ca.
The deadline to submit a Registration Form is February 1, 2019. Full applications are due April 1, 2019.
To stay informed about Canadian Blood Services’ Centre for Innovation funding opportunities, researchers may subscribe to its Research and Education Newsletter.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories