Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020
Researchers based at Canadian institutions and working in the field of technology and aging are invited to apply for funding through AGE-WELL’s Core Research Program 2020.
AGE-WELL will provide significant funding for 3 years to projects that:
- Are driven by real-world problems and challenge areas
- Address specific areas of interest to AGE-WELL and its partners and stakeholders
- Focus on innovative technology-based solutions to support older adults and caregivers
- Are user-centred, involving end-users and stakeholders in all stages of the research
- Deliver not only the technology but the practice, policy, and service delivery models that are needed for the solution to be effective
- Use a transdisciplinary approach
- Have the potential to lead to economic and social impact
- Help AGE-WELL to achieve its mission
Successful applications will also receive a one-year Catalyst Grant, starting April 1, 2019, so that these selected projects can continue to develop their plans.
The maximum investment per Core Research Project (3 years) is $200,000 per year (commencing April 1, 2020), for a maximum of $600,000 per grant.
The application deadline is January 22, 2019.
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR: Network Catalyst Grants
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program