Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
China‑Canada Scholar Exchange Program (CCSEP) 2019‑20
This program, funded by the China Scholarship Council in partnership with Global Affairs Canada, has recently issued a call for applications for placements in the 2019-20 academic year.
The program will make a number of awards to Canadian faculty and graduate students who wish to study and/or conduct research at selected Chinese universities. In making awards, preference will be given to those whose research is in subject areas related to China.
For faculty and research staff, awards will be made for periods of study in China ranging from eight weeks (minimum) to twelve months (maximum). Study is to take place between September 2019 and August 2020.
Full details of the program are available, including a list of approved Chinese institutions and links to the application form. Deadline is March 1, 2019.
Any researcher intending to apply is asked to contact the International Research Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Research Services, for advice and support in preparing an application.
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals