Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Funding Opportunity for CAPD research
Autism Speaks has announced a funding opportunity for one pilot research award up to US $60,000 and one predoctoral fellowship award up to US $40,000. The focus of the research will be on understanding, evaluating, and/or treating individuals with central auditory processing disorder (CAPD), particulary as it relates to co-occurring autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Additional information and instructions for applying can be found in this document [PDF - 308 KB]. LOIs are due on December 12, 2018 and applications are due on February 13, 2019.
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories