Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Funding Opportunity for CAPD research
Autism Speaks has announced a funding opportunity for one pilot research award up to US $60,000 and one predoctoral fellowship award up to US $40,000. The focus of the research will be on understanding, evaluating, and/or treating individuals with central auditory processing disorder (CAPD), particulary as it relates to co-occurring autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Additional information and instructions for applying can be found in this document [PDF - 308 KB]. LOIs are due on December 12, 2018 and applications are due on February 13, 2019.
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- Dalhousie International Travel Policy
- Ocean Frontier Institute Phase 2: Information Session