Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Transition in Care: Team Grant Funding Opportunity
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) launched a team grant funding opportunity that seeks to bring together researchers with key partners to find practical solutions to transitions in care challenges and lead to better patient outcomes.
The funding opportunity provides $9.6 million to support approximately 10 inter-disciplinary teams. Applicants must secure at least 30% of the total CIHR amount from partners. A linkage tool has been created to help applicants identify potential partners.
The application deadline is January 24, 2019.
The funding opportunity is part of the CIHR Transitions in Care (TiC) initiative, which aims to improve the health and wellness of Canadians by supporting research that transforms the health system to optimize the outcomes of individuals experiencing transitions in care.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research