Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CIHR Transition in Care: Team Grant Funding Opportunity
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) launched a team grant funding opportunity that seeks to bring together researchers with key partners to find practical solutions to transitions in care challenges and lead to better patient outcomes.
The funding opportunity provides $9.6 million to support approximately 10 inter-disciplinary teams. Applicants must secure at least 30% of the total CIHR amount from partners. A linkage tool has been created to help applicants identify potential partners.
The application deadline is January 24, 2019.
The funding opportunity is part of the CIHR Transitions in Care (TiC) initiative, which aims to improve the health and wellness of Canadians by supporting research that transforms the health system to optimize the outcomes of individuals experiencing transitions in care.
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program