Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Enabling Agriculture Research and Innovation
The New Brunswick Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries will begin accepting applications for the 2019/2020 Enabling Agricultural Research and Innovation (EARI) program of the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP) starting December 3, 2018 (for both new and continuing projects).
The initial round of assessments will begin on Friday, February 1, 2019, and proposals will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that funding is limited for the EARI program; therefore, early submission of applications is encouraged. Applications received after February 1, 2019 will be reviewed in a later round of assessments based upon funding availability.
For continuing projects, applicants are required to submit an interim report by the February 1, 2019 deadline for their applications to be considered complete.
Applicants are eligible for funding assistance for approved activities intended to encourage the growth, profitability, sustainability and self-sufficiency of New Brunswick’s agriculture, agri-food, agri-product, agri-science and agri-processing sectors through innovative research and development projects; on-farm demonstration trials; pre-commercialization development activities; on-farm innovation; and adoption of new technologies that have a regional or local impact.
Please note: Industry is expected to provide significant in-kind and/or cash contributions towards the project.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, and you are from the Agricultural Campus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are affiliated with the Halifax campuses, please contact email@example.com
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program