Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Open Parkinson Network
Parkinson Canada together with Brain Canada are pleased to announce the creation of the Canadian Open Parkinson Network (C-OPN). The $2 million Platform Grant is intended to support the initial development and maintenance of a large-scale research network that is built on the foundation of the established and successful Quebec Parkinson Network (QPN).
The Canadian Open Parkinson Network will include:
- a patient registry with comprehensive clinical information
- a database with information from diagnostics, anatomical and functional measurements
- a biobank with patient biomaterials such as blood samples and DNA for genetic studies
C-OPN will build capacity and increase awareness among all levels of government, healthcare professionals, the research community, health charities and the general public.
For additional information, please visit the C-OPN news article on Brain Canada's website.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research