Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Ocean and Plastic: Save the water or the bottle?
Dalhousie University, in partnership with the Embassies of Germany and France, is pleased to present a special panel discussion on Ocean and Plastic.
The event will take place on Tuesday, December 11th in the Steele Ocean Science Building (Atrium, 2nd Floor). Starting time is 5:00 pm, and will be followed by a reception. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the Events page on the Dalhousie website.
- Canada‑UK Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- SSHRC Insight Grants Armchair Discussion (Post Event)
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute: New Investigator Awards
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals