Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Ocean and Plastic: Save the water or the bottle?
Dalhousie University, in partnership with the Embassies of Germany and France, is pleased to present a special panel discussion on Ocean and Plastic.
The event will take place on Tuesday, December 11th in the Steele Ocean Science Building (Atrium, 2nd Floor). Starting time is 5:00 pm, and will be followed by a reception. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
For more information, visit the Events page on the Dalhousie website.
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- PHAC's Infectious Disease and Climate Change Fund