Access these free financial literacy resources to help you on your way to a healthy financial future and a solid start to your new academic year at Dal!
Useful links to budgeting
- Budgeting for student life
- Check out this handy Quarantine Food Calculator and 4-day meal plan
- Canadian Bankers Association
- Money Matters - ABC Life Literacy Canada
- Money Matters workbooks in English, French, Arabic, Simplified Chinese.
- Indigenous Peoples workbooks
- People with Diverse Abilities workbooks
- Credit Union Atlantic
- Financial Relief Navigator - financial benefits and relief options in response to COVID-19
- Never tried to live on a budget before
- 31 Money Saving Tricks for Students
Are you university ready?
- Money Sense - Financial aid guide for university and college students in Canada
- Managing Money In University - 6 ways to financially prepare your kid
- 7 Tips To Prepare For Starting University
- The Little Black Book of Scams 2nd edition
- Credit reports and scores - improving your credit score, correcting errors, ordering your credit report and more
- Credit and Identity Theft Education from Equifax - empower yourself with the credit and identity theft knowledge you need to feel more confident in yuor financial future
- 21 Tips every first-year student should know
- Real-life tips on surviving your first year at university