Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Dean's Coffee Club, March 2, 2016
- Dean's Coffee Club, January 20, 2016
- Dean's Coffee Club, November 25, 2015
- Sexton Campus Homecoming Lecture: Innovation in Buildings ‑ Architectural & Engineering Design Solutions ‑ Oct 16, 2015
- Dean's Coffee Club, October 15, 2015
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.