Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- 7th Annual Engineering Golf Tournamnet September 22, 2015
- Alumni Golf Tournament in Calgary
- Industrial Engineering student wins Annual Design and Manufacturing Competition for charcoal press, designed to help farmers in Kenya
- IDEA Waterfront Design Studio's Open House
- Congratulations to Professor, Paul Amyotte, on receiving the 2015 Minerva Canada Education Award of Honour
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Research that helps companies grow
- Making waves: A survey of oceans research at Dal
- Waste not, want not
- 2015 Co‑op Awards: Showcasing exceptional workplace learning experiences
- Student life superstars: Meet this year's outstanding Board of Governors Award winners