Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Faculty of Engineering Spring Convocation, Saturday June 4, 2016
- Mechanical Engineering Research Conference, April, 28, 2016
- Engineering Speaker Series: China's Three Gorges Dam, April 14, 2016
- Nova Scotia Product Design and Development Centre's, iDLab, brings Halifax photographer's vision for 'pro photo booth' to life!
- Industrial Engineering alum wins the Vital Cape Breton Excellence Award
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- New tools for top talent: Dal researchers receive CFI funding
- EXPO '16: Faculty of Engineering hosts third annual Design Expo and Poster Competition
- From the sky down to the sea: Dal researchers on their NASA collaboration
- Supporting the advancement of women in their fields
- Supporting Chinese Canadians in Halifax