Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Engineering Alumni Reception in Fort McMurray May 5, 2015
- Cub Scouts visit the Dalhousie Mechanical Engineering Department to earn their Computer Programming Badge
- Dean's Coffee Club April 15, 2015
- 2nd Annual Engineering Design Expo
- Support The Dalhousie Formula SAE, as they continue to drive innovation: #projectDAL
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Student life superstars: Meet this year's outstanding Board of Governors Award winners
- Shell Canada renews support for enhanced learning experiences at Dal
- Engineering at Dalhousie: Making things happen
- Battle of the brains
- Industrial Engineering students "Happy" with competition results