Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Dean's Coffee Club April 15, 2015
- 2nd Annual Engineering Design Expo March 31, 2015
- Engineering students take part in National Engineering Month Public Display on March 28, 2015
- Engineers Nova Scotia Presents: Spotlight on Innovation March 26, 2015
- Diploma of Engineering Society, Annual Banquet March 20, 2015
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.