Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- 8th Annual Engineering Alumni and Friends Golf Tournament, September 14, 2016
- Designing Productivity Conference, June 23, 2016
- Canadian Engineering Education Association Annual Conference, June 19‑22, 2016
- Faculty of Engineering Spring Convocation, Saturday June 4, 2016
- Engineering Class of 2016 Convocation Reception, June 3, 2016
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- New tools for top talent: Dal researchers receive CFI funding
- EXPO '16: Faculty of Engineering hosts third annual Design Expo and Poster Competition
- From the sky down to the sea: Dal researchers on their NASA collaboration
- Supporting the advancement of women in their fields
- Supporting Chinese Canadians in Halifax