Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- 7th Annual Engineering Golf Tournamnet September 22, 2015
- Alumni Golf Tournament in Calgary September 17, 2015
- Queueing Theory for Healthcare Practitioners, September 4, 2015
- CanQueue 2015 Dalhousie University, September 3‑4, 2015
- Petroleum Engineering Poster Seminar, August 24, 2015
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.