Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Designing Productivity June 5, 2015
- 27th Canadian Materials Science Conference June 2‑5 2015
- Faculty of Engineering Spring Convocation, May 30, 2015
- Faculty of Engineering Convocation Reception May 29, 2015
- Seventh Annual Engineering Golf Tournament, September 22, 2015
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- 2015 Co‑op Awards: Showcasing exceptional workplace learning experiences
- Student life superstars: Meet this year's outstanding Board of Governors Award winners
- Shell Canada renews support for enhanced learning experiences at Dal
- Engineering at Dalhousie: Making things happen
- Battle of the brains