Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- 8th Annual Engineering Alumni and Friends Golf Tournament, September 14, 2016
- Introduction to Brewing course, Saturday, July 9, 2016
- Designing Productivity Conference, June 23, 2016
- Canadian Engineering Education Association Annual Conference, June 19‑22, 2016
- Great Women of STEM, An exhibit of paintings, June 3‑25, 2016
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.