See the whole picture
Discover the role that creativity plays in the design process. You’ll learn learn how parts, machines and systems work and how to design and analyze them. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
Faculty and research
Major research areas within the department include systems and design, energy and heat transfer, fluids, applied mechanics and dynamics, MEMS, and bio-medical engineering. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- "Super"-stars of science: How one of Dal's most popular summer camps is expanding its reach
- Co-op awards celebrate excellence in experiential learning
- Grad profile: Building on solid potential
- Dalhousie co-op students earn national awards
- Dal speedsters off to the races