Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Dalhousie Engineering hosts 2015 Atlantic Engineering Competition
- Students held ceremony to mark the 25th anniversary of the Polytechnique tragedy and the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Engineering alum receives Canada's Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Award
- RobotsEAST Competition 2015
- GoEngGirl ‑ An Introduction to Engineering
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.