Creativity meets technology
Our students test, analyze and develop machines and systems, applying creativity and innovation in the areas of solid mechanics, thermofluids, renewable energy and more. Learn more about our undergraduate program.
- Engineering Alumni Reception in Fort McMurray May 5, 2015
- Dean's Coffee Club April 15, 2015
- Electric cars: are they really more polluting than gas? Professor, Lukas Swan weighs in.
- Engineering students take part in National Engineering Month Public Display on March 28, 2015
- Engineers Nova Scotia Presents: Spotlight on Innovation March 26, 2015
Faculty and research
Our faculty members make important research contributions to the fields of controls and systems, design, heat transfer and fluids, energy and applied mechanics and dynamics. View faculty by research area.
Engineering in Dal News
- Student life superstars: Meet this year's outstanding Board of Governors Award winners
- Shell Canada renews support for enhanced learning experiences at Dal
- Engineering at Dalhousie: Making things happen
- Battle of the brains
- Industrial Engineering students "Happy" with competition results