About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Leaving a legacy in public policy education
- Crowdfunding site launches new era of fundraising at Dal
- Potential unlocked: President Florizone shares Dal's economic impact strategy with Truro and Colchester Chamber of Commerce
- Student life superstars: Meet this year's outstanding Board of Governors Award winners
- 61st Annual Black & Gold Athletic Banquet
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Piano Recital
- Health Law and Policy Seminar Series - The Most Suitable Worker: Regulating Nursing Assistants in Canada, 1945-1970
- Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Conference
- Monitoring Reactive Metabolite-induced Covalent Modification of Proteins by LC-MS/MS
- Russian Studies Guest Speaker Spring Lecture Series: Images of Rupture in Civilization between East and West