About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Dal explores changes to its academic dates
- Celebrating exceptional impact: Dal's 2014 Dalhousie Alumni Award winners
- Fall back into fitness on campus
- Pong, all night long: Dal CS brings classic video game to the beach for Nocturne
- Back in black (and gold): A Homecoming 2014 overview
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Unsupervised deep learning of representations
- The UK's four national health services after devolution: Divergence without structure
- Dalhousie Saxophone Ensemble
- Distinguished Lecture Series in Computer Science: DEEP LEARNING: The Path to Artificial Intelligence
- Walk and Talk Teaching III