Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- REAP – A Q&A on Dal and Nova Scotia's participation in MIT's global entrepreneurship program
- A presidential pair: Dal profs to lead Canada's sociology and anthropology associations
- A supportive welcome for Dal's newest international students
- A happy return to the land of snow and hot yoga
- Code for success: CS students and Syrian Student Society host programming camp for newcomers
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.