About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Sharing expertise with the world: New Dal MOOCs focus on obesity and youth mental health
- Dal zebrafish research tests safer, less toxic cancer therapies
- Dalhousie introduces new Quality of Work Life survey
- Introducing Dal's honorary degree recipients for Spring Convocation 2015
- There's nothing boring about boron
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.