Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Sexual assault and the courts: Considering the treatment of victims
- Great Sexpectations: A peek into the psychology of romance
- Agriculture student advances to Toronto National entrepreneurship competition
- 2016 Subway AUS Swimming Championship preview
- Aggies triumph at annual Rick Russell Woodsmen Competition
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.