About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
The Dal brand
Dalhousie’s brand is widely recognized across Canada and is quickly growing around the world. A strong, credible brand is a cornerstone of a strong reputation. Dal builds its brand on a reputation for outstanding academic and research opportunities that come alive at our almost 200-year-old university.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- New Intersections: International Criminal Law & the Immigration/Refugee System in Canada
- "Does economic development improve children's well-being?" A public talk with Jo Boyden, Director of Young Lives
- Crosscurrents I: Culture and New Technologies
- Law Hour: Abortion in International Human Rights Law
- Graduate Student Symposium - Biochemistry & Molecular Biology