About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Seminar - Dr. David Litchfield
- PhD Defence - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- PhD Defence - Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- PhD Defence - Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science
- CGEB Seminar: Dr. Michael Dietrich, Professor, Dartmouth College, USA