About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Conceive, believe, achieve: Nursing student first‑ever Dal ambassador for German exchange program
- Force of nature
- Busy Rhodes ahead for King's student
- Dal report considers how to improve Aboriginal and Black/African‑Canadian student access and retention
- Promoting diversity in health care
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Health Law and Policy Seminar: Is it Time to Adopt a No-Fault Scheme to Compensate Injured Patients?
- Weekly Informal Recitals at the Dalhousie Arts Centre
- Mental Health 101: Identifying and Responding to Students in Distress
- Research Ethics Board (REB) Best Practices Guideline Document and Training Session
- Full Circle: A Career in Density-Functional Theory (2015 CIC Medal Address)