Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- A happy return to the land of snow and hot yoga
- Code for success: CS students and Syrian Student Society host programming camp for newcomers
- Reshaping agricultural education in Ethiopia
- A return to Halifax and Dal for new Health Professions Dean Alice Aiken
- University Avenue protected bike lane kicks into gear
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.