About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Conceive, believe, achieve: Nursing student first‑ever Dal ambassador for German exchange program
- Force of nature
- Busy Rhodes ahead for King's student
- Dal report considers how to improve Aboriginal and Black/African‑Canadian student access and retention
- Promoting diversity in health care
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- CORES Seminar Series - Flow Cytometry - High colour flow panel design: practical considerations
- Working in Non-Profits
- PhD Defence - Department of Process Engineering and Applied Science
- KNOW YOUR DAL LECTURE & LIVE MUSIC: A Hard Day's Math - The Connections Between Mathematics and Music
- Unversity Service: Choral Solemn Eucharist