Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Mobilizing knowledge, helping children: Dal‑based CYCC network receives $1.2 million funding renewal
- A mealworm meal?: Dal students' food startup goes international
- Dal hosts minister's roundtable on Aboriginal education
- Dal battery researcher Jeff Dahn honoured with inaugural Governor General's Innovation Award
- Kathryn Sullivan's great adventures
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Computational problems and applications in marine ecology and conservation
- Presentation - Canada Research Chair (Tier II) in Promoting Healthy Populations
- ESL Writing for Graduate Students
- New ESL Course: Advanced Grammar
- ESL Speaking and Pronunciation for Graduate Students