Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Board of Governors meeting
- Free Workshop: Writing about Numbers and Stats
- Film Series: African Heritage Month: First Films by Black Filmmakers
- Race, Place and the Law: A Socio-Legal Analysis of Environmental Racism in Nova Scotia
- Race Place & the Law: A Socio-Legal Analysis of Environmental Racism in Nova Scotia