About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- Helping students succeed: Dal explores the retention question
- Giving back: Dal community unites in support of the North End Community Health Centre Fund
- College Royal 2014: Beloved traditions with a new honour
- Carleton and Sexton campuses temporarily locked down Thursday morning
- G2 Athletes of the Week (Ending Oct. 19)
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.