Working with you
We support the university's strategic priorities by working with departments and units to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
Recent stories in Dal News
- MacEachen Institute brings together students and former parliamentarians
- Talking respect with Xavier Hartley (student, Get REAL hype team member)
- Family first: The story of men’s hockey members Fabian and Daniel Walsh
- Subway AUS Athlete of the Week (Week ending Sep. 25)
- Talking respect with Sara Swasson (Aboriginal Student Advisor)
The Dal brand
Consistency in our brand standards is important to Dalhousie’s reputation. A consistent brand improves brand recognition and helps to build trust in our relationships.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Tough Collaboration - Seminar: Five Myths of Collaboration with Adam Kahane
- PhD Defence - Faculty of Computer Science
- Careers across technology and business
- Community Health & Epidemiology - Seminar Series
- Creating Respect and Equity for Transgender Students in our Classrooms