About Comunications & Marketing
We manage Dalhousie's brand and implement strategies to support the university's institutional priorities. Our objective is to advance Dalhousie's reputation by working collaboratively with departments and units across campus to tell the stories of the students, faculty and staff who make Dalhousie an extraordinary place.
Learn more about our services.
The Dal brand
Dalhousie has a strong reputation within Nova Scotia, nationally and beyond. Consistency in our brand standards allows us to make the most of our strengths and to tell our stories in the most compelling ways possible—both of which contribute to enhancing Dalhousie’s reputation and position.
Learn more about the Dal brand.
Dal Events Calendar
- Pink Day: Wear pink to promote respect
- ESL Workshop: The Mechanics of Writing
- Choral Evensong with Capella Regalis boys voices
- Transforming Health Care: Three Big Ideas
- Whose priorities? Whose choices? Program prioritization and the future of post-secondary education