Why Volunteer at Barrett's Lab?
- Gain hands-on research experience through recruiting and running participants, working with data, interpreting conclusions, and contributing to a meaningful area of addictions research
- Learn from members of the lab team (spanning a wide range of academic and lab experience; i.e., undergraduate, graduate, PhD candidates)
- Interact with a large number of individuals on a daily basis
- Work under close supervision of one or more graduate students (there is always someone to answer your questions)
- See if research is right for you
- Determine your own time commitment: lab duties can vary from telephone screening and assisting in blinding procedures to designing and conducting your own experiment
Unfortunately, we are not taking on new volunteers at this time. Please check back at a later time.
(Updated: November 2, 2022)