Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Posted by nte on March 16, 2020 in In Action
Baylis, F (guest) & Terry, N (interviewer). (16 Mar 2020). Germline Ethics. The Week in Health Law, podcast episode 178.
Listen to the interview here.
- Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
- Françoise Baylis Wants to Help You Understand Genome Editing
- Why Canadians Should Fight Tooth and Nail Against Proof‑of‑Immunity Cards
- Canada Needs One – Not Many – Clinical Triage Protocols for the COVID‑19 Pandemic
- COVID‑19 Measures in Animal Labs: Bad News for Rodents
- COVID‑19 Reaffirms that Abortion is an Essential Service
- U.S. and Canada: Being Good Neighbors in the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: When Canadian Compassion Requires Social Distancing