Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Ethics of Gene Editing
Baylis, F. Bioethicist warns agaisnt using gene-editing technology to solve social problems. Interview with Laura Lynch, host of CBC Radio program, The Current, 24 Oct 2019.
- Matthew Herder Fall Convocation Address
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Is Human Genome Editing Ethical?
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis