Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Editing Us ‑ Merging Humans & Technology
Posted by nte on June 19, 2019 in In Action
Moderated by Léa Steinacker
- Osh Agabi , Founder & CEO, Koniku and Neuroelectronic Interface Expert
- Françoise Baylis , University Research Professor, Dalhousie University
- Bertolt Meyer , Professor & Director of the Institute of Psychology, Chemnitz University of Technology
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
- Editing Us ‑ Merging Humans & Technology
- What is CRISPR?
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?