Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
Rebecca Cohn Auditorium, Halfiax NS
Wed., 19 June 2019 (4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
Matthew Herder is honoured by Dalhousie University as a faculty member who has made significant impact in his field (Pharmacology - Medicine/Law)
Reeder, M. (14 June 2019)."Shining a light on excellence at Dal", Dal News .
- Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
- Françoise Baylis Wants to Help You Understand Genome Editing
- Why Canadians Should Fight Tooth and Nail Against Proof‑of‑Immunity Cards
- Canada Needs One – Not Many – Clinical Triage Protocols for the COVID‑19 Pandemic
- COVID‑19 Measures in Animal Labs: Bad News for Rodents
- COVID‑19 Reaffirms that Abortion is an Essential Service
- U.S. and Canada: Being Good Neighbors in the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: When Canadian Compassion Requires Social Distancing