Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
Rebecca Cohn Auditorium, Halfiax NS
Wed., 19 June 2019 (4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
Matthew Herder is honoured by Dalhousie University as a faculty member who has made significant impact in his field (Pharmacology - Medicine/Law)
Reeder, M. (14 June 2019)."Shining a light on excellence at Dal", Dal News .
- Matthew Herder Fall Convocation Address
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Is Human Genome Editing Ethical?
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis