Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
Rebecca Cohn Auditorium, Halfiax NS
Wed., 19 June 2019 (4:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
Matthew Herder is honoured by Dalhousie University as a faculty member who has made significant impact in his field (Pharmacology - Medicine/Law)
Reeder, M. (14 June 2019)."Shining a light on excellence at Dal", Dal News .
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
- Editing Us ‑ Merging Humans & Technology
- What is CRISPR?
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee