Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
The Senate of Dalhousie University has established the Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Leadership to recognize unique and exceptional/extraordinary leadership of a member of Senate or a Senate standing committee that has resulted in substantial benefit to the Senate of Dalhousie and the University at large. Recipients may be elected or appointed Senate members of academic units, student members or members of standing committees of Senate.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data