Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
The Senate of Dalhousie University has established the Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Leadership to recognize unique and exceptional/extraordinary leadership of a member of Senate or a Senate standing committee that has resulted in substantial benefit to the Senate of Dalhousie and the University at large. Recipients may be elected or appointed Senate members of academic units, student members or members of standing committees of Senate.
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards
- Editing Us ‑ Merging Humans & Technology