Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
The Senate of Dalhousie University has established the Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Leadership to recognize unique and exceptional/extraordinary leadership of a member of Senate or a Senate standing committee that has resulted in substantial benefit to the Senate of Dalhousie and the University at large. Recipients may be elected or appointed Senate members of academic units, student members or members of standing committees of Senate.
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed