Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
Peter Doshi v. Attorney General of Canada. 2018 FC 710. Read the Judgment and Reasons.
Lacobucci, G. (13 July 2018). Canadian government ordered to release unpulbished Tamiflu data in landmark ruling. BMJ, 362, doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k311.
Prentiss, M. (13 July 2018). Health Canada ordered to release confidential drug company data on HPV vaccines. CBC.
Weeks, C. (13 July 2018). Judge rules Health Canada cannot withhold clinical trial data. The Globe & Mail.
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics