Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
Peter Doshi v. Attorney General of Canada. 2018 FC 710. Read the Judgment and Reasons.
Lacobucci, G. (13 July 2018). Canadian government ordered to release unpulbished Tamiflu data in landmark ruling. BMJ, 362, doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k311.
Prentiss, M. (13 July 2018). Health Canada ordered to release confidential drug company data on HPV vaccines. CBC.
Weeks, C. (13 July 2018). Judge rules Health Canada cannot withhold clinical trial data. The Globe & Mail.
- Association of American Publishers Announces Subject Category Winners of 2020 Prose Awards
- Françoise Baylis—On her book ALTERED INHERITANCE: CRISPR AND THE ETHICS OF HUMAN GENOME EDITING
- Scientific Ethics & Gene Edited Babies
- Prison Sentence for Creator of First CRISPR Babies Reignites Ethical Debate
- Matthew Herder Fall Convocation Address
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Is Human Genome Editing Ethical?
- The Human Genome Belongs to You