Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
Peter Doshi v. Attorney General of Canada. 2018 FC 710. Read the Judgment and Reasons.
Lacobucci, G. (13 July 2018). Canadian government ordered to release unpulbished Tamiflu data in landmark ruling. BMJ, 362, doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.k311.
Prentiss, M. (13 July 2018). Health Canada ordered to release confidential drug company data on HPV vaccines. CBC.
Weeks, C. (13 July 2018). Judge rules Health Canada cannot withhold clinical trial data. The Globe & Mail.
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed