Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Paying Surrogate Mothers?
Françoise Baylis debates Anthony Housefather (Canadian Member of Parliament) on the topic of whether Canada should change its laws on paying surrogate mothers. CBC Radio, Maritime Noon show (26 Apr 2018).
- Successful Court Challenge of Health Canada Promises to Open Access to Clinical Trial Data
- Appointment to Canada's Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Reviving the FDA's Authority to Publicly Explain Why New Drug Applications Are Approved or Rejected
- Dal Bioethicist Urges Academics to Stimulate Debate on Hot Button Topics
- The Responsibilities of Scholars in Public Debate: Challenging Intuitive Ethical Considerations
- Academics & Legal Experts Oppose Decriminalization of Payment for Surrogacy, Eggs, and Sperm
- FACT SHEET: Proposed Changes to the Assisted Human Reproduction Act, 29 May 2018