Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
Baylis, F. (27 Oct 2017). Keynote address: Activism and the hallowed halls of academia. Conference theme: Feminism, philosophy, and engaging the public. London, ON: Canadian Society for Women in Philosophy Conference, 2017.
- Choosing Down Syndrome
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Sanctuary: The Future for Captive Whales
- Drug Secrecy No More
- Pushing Boundaries: A Film Series About What We Owe Other Animals
- First‑in‑human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?