Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
The Ethics of Gene Editing
Posted by nte on June 13, 2017 in In Action
- Françoise Baylis
- Nicholas Katsanis
22nd Congress of EuroMedLab, Athens, Greece. 13 Jun 2017 (12:30-14:30).
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities