Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Providing Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)
Petropanagos, A. (2017). 5.3.2 Providing medical assistance in dying (MAiD). In Cases: Section V - End of Life Care. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory requirements for medical assistance in dying (MAiD)
- Discuss the ethical disagreements surrounding the provision of MAiD
- Identify and evaluate the personal, professional, institutional, and social values that are relevant to the provision of MAiD
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia
- Pronatalism, Geneticism, and ART
- The Ethics of Testicular Tissue Cryopreservation: A Scoping Review
- CRISPR Panel Discussion
- Ethics & the Deep Blue Sea: How Transparent is the Communication of Ocean Science?
- Conscientious Objection to Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)
- Unbroken Glass
- The Budget's Baby Steps on Gender Analysis