Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Providing Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)
Petropanagos, A. (2017). 5.3.2 Providing medical assistance in dying (MAiD). In Cases: Section V - End of Life Care. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory requirements for medical assistance in dying (MAiD)
- Discuss the ethical disagreements surrounding the provision of MAiD
- Identify and evaluate the personal, professional, institutional, and social values that are relevant to the provision of MAiD
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow?
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush