Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Providing Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)
Petropanagos, A. (2017). 5.3.2 Providing medical assistance in dying (MAiD). In Cases: Section V - End of Life Care. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory requirements for medical assistance in dying (MAiD)
- Discuss the ethical disagreements surrounding the provision of MAiD
- Identify and evaluate the personal, professional, institutional, and social values that are relevant to the provision of MAiD
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- The Council of Europe and the Prohibition on Human Germline Genome Editing
- Falling Walls Lab
- Commentary on Prof. Mary Crossley's paper, "Children's Disability, Parental Autonomy, and Identity"
- Activism and the Hallowed Halls of Academia
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities