Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Providing Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD)
Petropanagos, A. (2017). 5.3.2 Providing medical assistance in dying (MAiD). In Cases: Section V - End of Life Care. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- Discuss the legal and regulatory requirements for medical assistance in dying (MAiD)
- Discuss the ethical disagreements surrounding the provision of MAiD
- Identify and evaluate the personal, professional, institutional, and social values that are relevant to the provision of MAiD
- Choosing Down Syndrome
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Sanctuary: The Future for Captive Whales
- Drug Secrecy No More
- Pushing Boundaries: A Film Series About What We Owe Other Animals
- First‑in‑human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?