Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Consultation to CIHR Expert Review Panel
Matthew Herder, as a representative for the Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences, is to appear before the CIHR Expert Review Panel, reviewing the changes to peer review at CIHR for the past few years. Ottawa, ON. 17 Jan 2017.
Read the written report for which Matthew was consulted:
Federaton for the Humanities and Social Sciences submission to the Fundamental Science Review. (30 Sept 2016). Grasping the complexity of things: Building a federal research system to serve all Canadians. www.ideas-idees.ca. Ottawa, ON.
- Identity, Alzheimer's and End‑of‑life Care
- Human Nuclear Genome Transfer (So‑called Mitochondrial Replacement): Clearing the Underbrush
- Editorial Misconduct
- The Ethics of Gene Editing
- Human Gene Editing: The Dawn, the Zenith and the Dusk
- Social and Ethical Aspects of Genome Engineering
- Quality Concerns & Problems with Support for Bioethics Research
- Still Gloria: Personal Identity and Dementia