Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Consultation to CIHR Expert Review Panel
Matthew Herder, as a representative for the Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences, is to appear before the CIHR Expert Review Panel, reviewing the changes to peer review at CIHR for the past few years. Ottawa, ON. 17 Jan 2017.
Read the written report for which Matthew was consulted:
Federaton for the Humanities and Social Sciences submission to the Fundamental Science Review. (30 Sept 2016). Grasping the complexity of things: Building a federal research system to serve all Canadians. www.ideas-idees.ca. Ottawa, ON.
- "Highs & Lows": Cannabis Use, Genetics, & Mental Illness
- Can't You Hear That Lonesome Whistle Blow? Why medical researchers stay silent about dangers to human subjects
- Genome Editing of Human Embryos Broadens Ethics Discussions
- Synthetic Biology: Blurring Boundaries to Create New Realities
- Medical Assistance in Dying: The Story of Law Reform in Canada
- A Test for Freedom of Conscience under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms
- 'Simply to be Let In': Opening the Doors to Lower‑Income Older Adults & Their Companion Animals
- What is Ethical Healthcare Communication?