Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Consultation to CIHR Expert Review Panel
Matthew Herder, as a representative for the Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences, is to appear before the CIHR Expert Review Panel, reviewing the changes to peer review at CIHR for the past few years. Ottawa, ON. 17 Jan 2017.
Read the written report for which Matthew was consulted:
Federaton for the Humanities and Social Sciences submission to the Fundamental Science Review. (30 Sept 2016). Grasping the complexity of things: Building a federal research system to serve all Canadians. www.ideas-idees.ca. Ottawa, ON.
- Bioethics in Action
- Choosing Down Syndrome: Why More People Should Choose to Have Children with Down Syndrome
- Editing the Human Genome: The Ethics of Moulding Our Future
- I Smile Back
- Philosophers Offer Support for Chimpanzee Rights Cases as Nonhuman Rights Project Seeks to Appeal to New York's Highest Court
- TCPS 2: Comments on Proposed Changes Pertaining to Research Involving Human Cells and Cell Lines
- Sanctuary: The Future for Captive Whales