Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Consultation to CIHR Expert Review Panel
Matthew Herder, as a representative for the Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences, is to appear before the CIHR Expert Review Panel, reviewing the changes to peer review at CIHR for the past few years. Ottawa, ON. 17 Jan 2017.
Read the written report for which Matthew was consulted:
Federaton for the Humanities and Social Sciences submission to the Fundamental Science Review. (30 Sept 2016). Grasping the complexity of things: Building a federal research system to serve all Canadians. www.ideas-idees.ca. Ottawa, ON.
- Hands Clean: On Purity and Power in Biomedical Research
- Eggspectations: A Critical Examination of the Donation & 'Social' Freezing of Eggs
- Having Our Baby: The Surrogacy Boom
- Precarious Labour: On Egg Donation as Work
- Canadian Citizenship Ceremony
- What Should We Do About Human Gene Editing?
- Everything and Nothing: Regulating Embryo Research in Canada
- 'Fixing' the Human Genome: Promises & Pitfalls