Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Don't Commercialize Women's Bodies
Cattapan, A. R., & Baylis, F. (12 March 2016). Don't commercialize women's bodies. Montréal Gazette. This letter is a response to Housefather, A. (8 March 2016). Opinion: Let's change laws that prevent some Canadians from becoming parents. Montréal Gazette.
Archived copy of letter [PDF 149 KB]
- Patient Data and Confidentiality: Can This Really Exist in the Current Climate?
- Françoise Baylis Wants to Help You Understand Genome Editing
- Why Canadians Should Fight Tooth and Nail Against Proof‑of‑Immunity Cards
- Canada Needs One – Not Many – Clinical Triage Protocols for the COVID‑19 Pandemic
- COVID‑19 Measures in Animal Labs: Bad News for Rodents
- COVID‑19 Reaffirms that Abortion is an Essential Service
- U.S. and Canada: Being Good Neighbors in the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: When Canadian Compassion Requires Social Distancing