Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Don't Commercialize Women's Bodies
Cattapan, A. R., & Baylis, F. (12 March 2016). Don't commercialize women's bodies. Montréal Gazette. This letter is a response to Housefather, A. (8 March 2016). Opinion: Let's change laws that prevent some Canadians from becoming parents. Montréal Gazette.
Archived copy of letter [PDF 149 KB]
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed
- Women Prisoners and the Right to Health Care
- Ancestry Tracing: Can Genetics Tell You Who You Are?
- Lloyd Fraser Award for Outstanding Senate Leadership
- Letter to the editor
- Genealogy & Genetics: Free Public Workshop