Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Don't Commercialize Women's Bodies
Cattapan, A. R., & Baylis, F. (12 March 2016). Don't commercialize women's bodies. Montréal Gazette. This letter is a response to Housefather, A. (8 March 2016). Opinion: Let's change laws that prevent some Canadians from becoming parents. Montréal Gazette.
Archived copy of letter [PDF 149 KB]
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize