Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Don't Commercialize Women's Bodies
Cattapan, A. R., & Baylis, F. (12 March 2016). Don't commercialize women's bodies. Montréal Gazette. This letter is a response to Housefather, A. (8 March 2016). Opinion: Let's change laws that prevent some Canadians from becoming parents. Montréal Gazette.
Archived copy of letter [PDF 149 KB]
- Why Avoid the "M‑Word" in Human Genome Editing?
- The Body Economy: Blood Products in the Marketplace
- Appointment to WHO Expert Advisory Committee
- Questioning the Proposed Translational Pathway for Germline Genome Editing
- Data Mining the Deceased: Film & Discussion
- Health for All: Implications of Gender & Sexuality for Bioethics
- Interview: 'You Can't Just Pretend to be God'
- Be It Resolved: The Prohibition on Payment for Surrogacy & Gametes in Canada Should Be Repealed