Events, By Category and Date:» Go to news main
Don't Commercialize Women's Bodies
Cattapan, A. R., & Baylis, F. (12 March 2016). Don't commercialize women's bodies. Montréal Gazette. This letter is a response to Housefather, A. (8 March 2016). Opinion: Let's change laws that prevent some Canadians from becoming parents. Montréal Gazette.
Archived copy of letter [PDF 149 KB]
- The Human Genome Belongs to You
- From Curing Disease to Designer Babies, Halifax Prof's Book Urges Caution in Evolving World of Gene Editing
- Book Launch — Altered Inheritance: CRISPR and the Ethics of Human Genome Editing
- Induction into the Royal Society of Canada College of New Scholars, Scientists and Artists
- Whistle‑Blowers Are Not Welcome in the World of Science; Just Ask Françoise Baylis
- Canadian Bioethicist Calls Plan to Prevent Deafness in Gene‑Edited Babies 'Offensive'
- 'It's Totally Irresponsible': Canadian Ethicist Slams Rogue Russian Plan to Edit Human Embryos
- Dalhousie President’s Research Excellence Awards