NTE Events Archive» Go to news main
International summit on human gene editing
Francoise Baylis is a member of the organizing committee for the International Summit on Human Gene Editing, 1-3 December 2015, Washington D.C.
National Academies of Sciences and of Medicine, Human Gene-Editing Initiative - Latest News
"The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the Royal Society (the science academy of the U.K.) are joining the U.S. National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and the U.S. National Academy of Medicine (NAM) in co-hosting an international summit on human gene editing to be held December 1-3 in Washington, D.C. An organizing committee has been appointed to develop an agenda for the summit, which will bring together experts from a variety of disciplines to discuss scientific, medical, ethical, and governance issues associated with advances in human gene-editing research."
- What Is It Going to Take to End the Pandemic?
- CRISPR‑Cas9 and the Theo‑Ethics of Gene Editing
- Dal Bioethicist Named to Committee that Will Shape Global Summit and Discussion on Human Genome Editing
- International Science Council Board
- Heritable Human Genome Editing: Who Decides? Science or Society?
- Proof of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport Town Hall
- Why Cities Like Boston Shouldn't Follow New York's Lead on Vaccination Passports
- Optimizing the Data Available via Health Canada's Clinical Information Portal