NTE Events Archive» Go to news main
Manipulating Memory: Philosophical & Legal Issues
Posted by NTE on September 4, 2015 in Public Lectures
Walter Glannon presents to the Dalhousie Philosophy Department colloquium. Friday, the 4th of September 2015, at 3:30pm.
Room: 1130 McCain Building
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize