NTE Events Archive» Go to news main
Statement Against Misogyny and Gendered Violence
Posted by NTE on December 19, 2014 in In Action
Francoise Baylis and four other faculty members from Dalhousie University post a Statement Against Misogyny and Gendered Violence online in response to the Dalhousie dentistry scandal; Dalhousie community members and affiliates add their signatures.
Download a pdf (234kb) of the spoken word poem, "Expel Misogyny: No Reconciliation Without Justice" read by Amina Abawajy and Ellen Taylor at the rally held December 19, 2014
- On what basis did Health Canada approve OxyContin in 1996? A retrospective analysis of regulatory data
- Matthew Herder Resigns from Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
- Permissive regulation: A critical review of the regulatory history of buprenorphine formulations in Canada
- Fair pricing of “old” orphan drugs: considerations for Canada’s orphan drug policy
- Podcast or Perish: Episode 040: Françoise Baylis
- Bioethicist Françoise Baylis asks why humans think 'they can just take everything'
- Killam Prize winners discuss research in Canada
- World‑renowned Dalhousie bioethicist and battery pioneer win prestigious Killam Prize