- Deadline for proposals/abstracts: February 5 2016 (now closed)
- Notifying of speakers acceptance: February 15 2016
- Final abstract, biographical note and passport size photograph for conference programme: March 21 2016
- Full text of paper and IATUL Copyright form: April 25 2016
- Submission of Power Point Presentations: May 20 2016
Instructions for papers:
- Papers must be written in English and should not exceed 4,000 words incl. spaces.
- All papers submitted must be original and have not been published or presented before.
- Authors of accepted papers must attend the conference for the paper to be presented.
- Authors will be given 20 minutes to present their paper with 10 additional minutes for discussion with the audience.
- Abstracts, papers and Power Point presentations will be published on the IATUL web site.
- Should your presentation have special technical requirements, please inform us on time.
- See the detailed IATUL 2016 Author Guidelines.