News» Go to news main
28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
Date: Thursday, July 26
Location: Sexton Gymnasium
This full-day event features automated robots, designed by undergraduate electrical and computer engineering students, competing in obstacle course races. Groups of students test their engineering skills, creativity, stamina, teamwork, multi-tasking abilities, and endurance when sleep-deprived as they compete to create a robot that can finish the course the fastest (assuming, of course, that their robot finishes at all!).
The competition is open to the public, so anyone with an interest in design, robotics, electrical engineering, or mechanical mayhem is welcome to join us in the Sexton Gym.
- Securing a smarter future : NewAE Technology to join Dalhousie's Emera ideaHub
- Engineering a Better EEG
- Seminar: The Future of Radio
- Faculty of Engineering Expands Along With Sexton Campus
- Dalhousie Women in Engineering Society Held December 6th, 2018 Memorial
- In Memoriam: Dr. W. Morven Gentleman
- Dalhousie Electrical Engineering Professor Receives International Electrotechnical Commission's 1906 Award
- National Day of Remembrance & Action on Violence Against Women