News» Go to news main
28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
Date: Thursday, July 26
Location: Sexton Gymnasium
This full-day event features automated robots, designed by undergraduate electrical and computer engineering students, competing in obstacle course races. Groups of students test their engineering skills, creativity, stamina, teamwork, multi-tasking abilities, and endurance when sleep-deprived as they compete to create a robot that can finish the course the fastest (assuming, of course, that their robot finishes at all!).
The competition is open to the public, so anyone with an interest in design, robotics, electrical engineering, or mechanical mayhem is welcome to join us in the Sexton Gym.
- Calgary Alumni Lobster Dinner
- Local Business Partners with Dalhousie University to Revolutionize the Lobster Industry
- Sexton Scholar Makes an Impact on her Peers
- Capstone Team Responds to Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency's Call for Improvement
- Dalhousie Engineering Capstone Conference 2019
- Dalhousie Professor Inducted as Engineering Institute of Canada Fellow
- Dalhousie Alumnus Set to Make the World a More Vibrant Place
- Dalhousie Engineering Student Honoured as Role Model to Female Students