News» Go to news main
28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
Date: Thursday, July 26
Location: Sexton Gymnasium
This full-day event features automated robots, designed by undergraduate electrical and computer engineering students, competing in obstacle course races. Groups of students test their engineering skills, creativity, stamina, teamwork, multi-tasking abilities, and endurance when sleep-deprived as they compete to create a robot that can finish the course the fastest (assuming, of course, that their robot finishes at all!).
The competition is open to the public, so anyone with an interest in design, robotics, electrical engineering, or mechanical mayhem is welcome to join us in the Sexton Gym.
- 2018 Engineering Homecoming Events
- 10th Annual Dalhousie Engineering Alumni & Friends Golf Tournament
- Track the Progress of the SeaLeon in the 2018 Microtransat Challenge
- 28th Annual Faculty of Engineering Robot Competition
- Dr. Ted Hubbard Awarded Wighton Fellowship in Engineering Education
- Spring Convocation: Class of 2018
- Dr. Mae Seto Appointed to Irving Shipbuilding Research Chair in Marine Engineering and Autonomous Systems
- Dalhousie Coast to Coast Tour: Western Canada