Camp #7 Iron Rings are replaced at Dalhousie University's Faculty of Engineering.
If you are in the Halifax area, you can visit our office from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday. Please bring $25.00 cash or cheque (payable to the Wardens of Camp 7). Our office is located at 5248 Morris St.
If you are living outside the Halifax area and need to replace your ring, there are two options:
1. You can send your complete mailing address, grad year, ring size, along with a $25.00 (cheques are payable to Wardens of Camp #7) replacement fee to the contact below.
2. You can pick up a replacement ring at another camp location. Please contact us and we will send the camp your obligation number, then you can make arrangements with the camp for pick-up. Please visit www.ironring.ca for a complete list of camp locations across Canada.
Iron Ring replacement contact:
Dean's Office, Faculty of Engineering
5248 Morris St.
Halifax, NS B3J 2X4
Phone: (902) 494-3158
Toll Free: 1-888-295-4222
Iron Ring Ceremony
The Ritual of the Calling for an Engineer 2017 IRON Ring CEREMONY
Saturday, March 4, 2017
11:00am – Registration Desk Opens at Westin Nova Scotian
· Commonwealth B Alcove.
· Please remember to have your Obligation Number in order to pick up your ring & obligation card for the ceremony.
11:45am - Candidates & bearers of the Iron Ring enter and are seated in the Banquet Room
12:00 – 1:15pm Iron Ring Luncheon (Westin Nova Scotian)
· The luncheon is only for ring candidates & invited guests of Camp 7.
· Only those in attendance at the Iron Ring Luncheon will be eligible to attend the Ceremony.
· Luncheon is sponsored by Engineers Nova Scotia & Faculty of Engineering, Dalhousie University.
1:30pm – All in attendance proceed to Sexton Campus
· Iron Ring candidates gather in Alumni Lounge for procession lead by Wardens of Camp 7 to Sexton Gymnasium.
· If you have someone who wears the Iron Ring designated to present you your iron ring, they are to be seated in the general seating area reserved for members & guests of Camp 7.
2:00pm – The Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer, the Iron Ring Ceremony is held in the Sexton Gymnasium
· Only candidates receiving an Iron Ring and those who are wearing the Iron Ring are allowed to attend the Ceremony.