The School of Public Administration provides strong foundational training in all aspects of public management and policy making, which fosters the development of future public sector leaders. Learn more about our School.
Management News from Dal News
Public admin in the digital age
Dal Public Administration students organized and hosted last week's Atlantic Conference on Public Administration (APCA), which included a First Nations skills workshop and engaging debates about the impact of the "sharing economy."
Continued support for entrepreneurship
Ram Raju, chairman and CEO of Kivuto Solutions, continues his longstanding support for Dalhousie and local entrepreneurship with a donation to the Norman Newman Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Dal strikes academic gold at business case competition
Students from the Rowe School of Business took home the Academic Cup at the prestigious JDCC, the largest undergraduate business case competition in Central/Eastern Canada.
News from Faculty of Management
- Employment opportunity: Canada Research Chair Tier II in Indigenous Governance and Leadership
- Dal business students gain an Executive Recruiter in Residence
- Rewarding excellence in Management teaching
- Unstructured simulation brings the fast pace of business to MBA's
- Academic gold for Rowe team at JDCC case competition
The School of Public Administration boasts a proud alumni base at all levels of government throughout Canada and abroad. Learn how to get involved with the School of Public Administration's alumni.