Fish-WIKS News» Go to news main
Fish‑WIKS to Present at CCRN Conference
On May 28-30 the Community Conservation Research Network will be hosting an International Conference on Communities, Conservation and Livelihoods in Halifax, NS. Two of Fish-WIKS’ members have been accepted to present their research: Erin Keenan and Shelley Denny.
Erin will be presenting her paper entitled: Mobilizing Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit in Narwhal Management through Community Empowerment: A Case Study in Naujaat, Nunavut, which was published this month in the journal Arctic.
Shelley will be presenting her paper entitled: A Mi’kmaw Perspective on Advancing Salmon Governance in Nova Scotia, Canada: Setting the Stage for Collaborative Co-Existence, published in International Indigenous Policy Journal.
Registration is now open for the conference!
- Fish‑WIKS to Present at CCRN Conference
- Hudson Bay Summit
- Fish‑WIKS Team presents research at AFN Elder's Gathering
- New Government Funded Project ‑ Coastal Restoration Fund
- Coastal and Estuarine Conference
- Update on Fish‑WIKS recent PhD Recipient Dr. Latulippe
- Arctic Change Conference 2017
- Update from BC PhD Student