Our research is primarily focused on exploring the determinants and benefits of physical activity on the health and well-being of cancer survivors. Specifically, this emerging research facility will examine innovative, behaviourally based strategies to promote physical activity.
Dr. Keat's specific research interests include:
- Childhood, adolescent and young adult cancer.
- Understanding impact of physical activity on cancer-related outcomes and long-term survivorship.
- Health behaviour change.
- Interventions to promote physical activity.
- Novel technologies to support physical activity behaviours.
- Examining role of physical activity in mitigating treatment related late-effects (e.g. cardio-toxicity) and co-morbid disease.