- See your on-campus housing options
- Get your textbooks, and other must-have Dal gear
- Learn more about your university ID card
- Book a meeting or conference
- Plan your summer stay at Dalhousie
- Use your UPass Transit Pass
- Choose from our many meal plan options
- Get help making yourself at home off campus
- Plan an event or take in a show at our Arts Centre
- Ancillary Services departments employ more than 280 students.
- 50% of food served in Dal's dining halls supports local producers.
- Each year, about 600 students pre-order their books online for delivery to their residence when moving in.
Have a question about our services? Contact a member of our team.