Talent pool: straight ahead
Dalhousie attracts spectacular students who are eager to make a difference in the world. Whether you're looking for part-time staff, a co-op student, an intern, a full-time employee or your next CEO, we can help you connect with the best and brightest.
We host a free online resource called myCareer that we encourage employers to make use of when looking to connect with current Dalhousie students, recent graduates, and alumni. The myCareer platform is shared by:
- Science, Information Technology, Engineering Cooperative Education (SITE)
- Management Career Services
- Career & Leadership Development Centre
You can use myCareer to:
- post jobs and volunteer opportunities
- book on-campus information sessions
- register for career fairs & recruitment events
- coordinate logistics and schedule interviews
NOTICE: myCareer will be offline July 15, 16 and 17 for a system update. During this time, employers will not be able to post jobs, schedule interviews, or make job offers via myCareer. Job postings that would normally deadline on July 15, 16 or 17 will be extended beyond the three-day period.
For information or assistance in recruiting Dalhousie students, please contact the offices listed above. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to better serving you with an improved myCareer.