Talent pool: straight ahead
Dalhousie attracts spectacular students who are eager to make a difference in the world. Whether you're looking for part-time staff, a co-op student, an intern, a full-time employee or your next CEO, we can help you connect with the best and brightest.
We host a free online resource called myCareer that we encourage employers to make use of when looking to connect with current Dalhousie students, recent graduates, and alumni. The myCareer platform is shared by:
- Science, Information Technology, Engineering Cooperative Education (SITE)
- Management Career Services
- Career & Leadership Development Centre
You can use myCareer to:
- post jobs and volunteer opportunities
- book on-campus information sessions
- register for career fairs & recruitment events
- coordinate logistics and schedule interviews
For information or assistance in recruiting Dalhousie students, please contact the offices listed above.