The mission of the Caucus is to promote a greater sense of community, advocate progress and maintain ongoing support for all Black faculty and staff at Dalhousie University in an effort to enhance cultural diversity within the University and support the academic mission of Dalhousie University.
- Support the academic and professional development of all Black faculty and staff.
- Promote awareness by encouraging participation and providing a forum for discussion of common concerns.
- Establish and maintain a mentorship and communication network.,
- Promote diversity and inclusion of staff and faculty with respect to Blacks within the Dalhousie community.
- Work with Dalhousie University administration to meet equity goals within the areas of recruitment and retention.