- Faculty Certificate in Teaching, Dalhousie University, 2020
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning, Dalhousie, 2014
- PhD, Plant Biology (Ecophysiology), Laval University, 2010
- MSc, Agriculture (Ecophysiology), Dalhousie University, 2006
- BSc, Agriculture (Environmental Science), Nova Scotia Agricultural College, 2004
- ENVA2000 – Environmental Studies I
- ENVA2001 – Environmental Studies II
- ENVA3001 – Environmental Sampling & Analysis
- PLSC4002 – Plant Ecophysiology
- RESM3000 – Research Methods in Agriculture
- MTHA0050 – Functions
- CHMA0050 – Preparatory Chemistry
- CHMA1000 – General Chemistry I
- CHMA2000 – Organic Chemistry
- CHMA3009 – Environmental Chemistry
- CHMA4003 – Analytical Instrumentation
- BIOA4002 – Conservation Biology
- BIOL1010 – Principles of Biology I
- BIOL1011 – Principles of Biology II
- STAA2000 – Introduction to Statistics
- SOIL4000 – Environmental Soil Chemistry
- Plant physiology
- Abiotic and environmental stress in plants
- Stress mitigating technologies
- Seed preconditioning
- Vertical farming
- Plant diversity
· MacDonald GE, Lada RR, Caldwell CD, Undigwe C, MacDonald MT. 2021. Seasonal changes in polar lipids linked to needle loss in four genotypes of balsam fir. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation. In Press.
· MacDonald GE, Lada RR, Caldwell CD, Undigwe C, MacDonald MT. 2020. Lipid and fatty acid changes linked to post-harvest needle abscission in balsam fir, Abies balsamea. Tree Structure and Function. 34:297-305.
· Rajan P, Lada RR, MacDonald MT. 2019. Advancement in indoor vertical farming for microgreen production. American Journal of Plant Science. 10:1397-1408
· McCavour CA, MacDonald MT, Lada RR. 2019. Modifying stomatal conductance delays dehydration but not postharvest needle abscission in balsam fir. Dendrobiology. 81:65-82
· MacDonald GE, Lada RR, Caldwell CD, Undigwe C, MacDonald MT. 2019. Potential roles of fatty acids and lipids in postharvest needle abscission physiology. American Journal of Plant Science. 10:15-22.
· MacDonald MT, Lada RR. 2018. Seasonal changes in soil and tissue nutrition in balsam fir and influence on postharvest needle abscission. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research. 33: 426-436.
· MacDonald MT and Lada RR. 2017. Changes in endogenous hormone levels explains seasonal variation in balsam fir abscission patterns. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation. 36: 723-733.