Dr. Emmanuel Yiridoe
Phone: (902) 893.6699
Faculty of Agriculture
PO Box 550
Truro, NS, B2N 5E3
- Agricultural production economics
- Resource and environmental economics
- Agribusiness and farm management
- Economics of renewable energy systems
- B.Sc.(Honours) Agriculture U.S.T., Ghana
- M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics), Guelph
- Ph.D. (Agricultural Economics), Guelph
- ECOA2000: Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECOA0202: Production Economics
- ECOA3003: Mathematical Programming
- SPEC4005: Special Topics In Agricultural Economics and Business
- RESM4005: Research Methods for Economics and Business
- AGRI5784: Production Economics
- AGRI5705: Mathematical Programming for Applied Economic Analysis
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.), Nova Scotia Institute of Agrologists
- Agricultural & Applied Economics Association
- International Association of Agricultural Economics
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Agricultural Production Economics
- Agribusiness and Farm Management
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
Yiridoe, E.K. 2021. Fostering a Culture of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Canadian Agricultural Economics Profession. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 69(1): 5-15. https://doi.org/10.1111/cjag.12262
Yiridoe, E.K. 2021. The Pleasures and Pitfalls of Delegating Administrative and Leadership Tasks. The Department Chair. 32(1): 23-24.
Khan, H., E. K. Yiridoe, Esau, T., P.S. Koto, Q. Zaman, and, A. Farooque. 2020. Economic Comparison of Traditional Small Box and Semi-Automatic Bin Handling Harvesting Technologies for Wild Blueberries from a Field Trial: A Stochastic Approach. Journal of Agribusiness. 38(2): 117- 146.
Esau, T., Q. Zaman, C. MacEachern, E. K. Yiridoe, A. Farooque. 2019. Economic and Management Tool for Assessing Wild Blueberry Production Costs and Financial Feasibility. Applied Engineering in Agriculture. 35(5): 687-696.
Olale, E., E.K. Yiridoe, T.O. Ochuodho, and V. Lantz. 2019. Effect of Carbon Tax on Farm Income: Evidence from a Canadian Province. Environmental and Resource Economics. 74(2):605-623. DOI: 10.1007/s10640-019-00337-8.
D’Souza, C. and E.K. Yiridoe. 2019. Producer’s Self-Declared Wind Energy Eco-labeling Consequences on the Market: A Canadian Case Study. Sustainability. 11(5): 1218.
Koto, P.S. and E.K. Yiridoe. 2019. Expected Willingness to Pay for Wind Energy in Atlantic Canada. Energy Policy. 129: 80-88.