Dr. Emmanuel Yiridoe
Professor, Associate Dean Academic and Department Chair
Phone: (902) 893.6699
PO Box 550
Truro, NS, B2N 5E3
- Agricultural production economics
- Resource and environmental economics
- Agribusiness and farm management
- Economics of renewable energy systems
- B.Sc.(Honours) Agriculture U.S.T., Ghana
- M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics), Guelph
- Ph.D. (Agricultural Economics), Guelph
- ECOA2000: Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECOA0202: Production Economics
- ECOA3003: Mathematical Programming
- SPEC4005: Special Topics In Agricultural Economics and Business
- RESM4005: Research Methods for Economics and Business
- SPEC5XXX: Production Economics
- AGRI5705: Mathematical Programming for Applied Economic Analysis
- American Agricultural Economics Association
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Agricultural Production Economics
- Agribusiness and Farm Management
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
· Mudasser, M., E.K. Yiridoe, and K. Corscadden. 2015. Cost-benefit Analysis of Grid-Connected Wind-Biogas Hybrid Energy Production, by Turbine Capacity and Site Renewable Energy. Renewable Energy. 80: 573-582.
· Yiridoe, E.K., Q. Chen, R. Fry, D. Lynch, and G. Price. 2015. Cost Analysis and Lifecycle Environmental Impacts of three Value-Added Novel Bioproducts: Processing and Production. Natural Resources Research. 24(1): 65-84.
· D’Souza, C. and E.K. Yiridoe. 2014. Social Acceptance of Wind Energy Development and Planning in Rural Communities of Australia. Energy Policy. 74: 262-270.
· Mudasser, M., E.K. Yiridoe, and K. Corscadden. 2013. Economic Feasibility of Large Community Feed-in Tariff-Eligible Wind Energy Production in Nova Scotia. Energy Policy. 62: 966-977.