Dr. Emmanuel Yiridoe
Professor and Associate Dean Academic
Phone: (902) 893.6699
Faculty of Agriculture
PO Box 550
Truro, NS, B2N 5E3
- Agricultural production economics
- Resource and environmental economics
- Agribusiness and farm management
- Economics of renewable energy systems
- B.Sc.(Honours) Agriculture U.S.T., Ghana
- M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics), Guelph
- Ph.D. (Agricultural Economics), Guelph
- ECOA2000: Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECOA0202: Production Economics
- ECOA3003: Mathematical Programming
- SPEC4005: Special Topics In Agricultural Economics and Business
- RESM4005: Research Methods for Economics and Business
- SPEC5784: Production Economics
- AGRI5705: Mathematical Programming for Applied Economic Analysis
- Agricultural & Applied Economics Association
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Association
- International Association of Agricultural Economics
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Agricultural Production Economics
- Agribusiness and Farm Management
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
· Olale, E., E.K. Yiridoe, T.O. Ochuodho, and V. Lantz. 2019. Effect of Carbon Tax on Farm Income: Evidence from a Canadian Province. Environmental and Resource Economics. (In Press).
· Koto, P.S. and E.K. Yiridoe. 2019. Expected Willingness to Pay for Wind Energy in Atlantic Canada. Energy Policy. 129: 80-88.
· D’Souza, C. and E.K. Yiridoe. 2019. Producer’s Self-Declared Wind Energy Eco-labeling Consequences on the Market: A Canadian Case Study. Sustainability. 11(5): 1218.
· Yiridoe, E.K., F. Amon-Armah, R. Jamieson, and D. Hebb. 2017. Eco-efficient choice of cropping system for reducing nitrate-N leaching in an agricultural watershed. Journal of Bioeconomics. 19(2): 201-221.