Ph.D. - University of Manitoba (Monogastric Nutritional Biochemistry)
M.Sc. - University of Manitoba (Swine Nutrition)
B. Agriculture – Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Antibiotic use and antibiotic resistance in poultry production
- Evaluation of alternative to antibiotics in poultry
- Dietary manipulation and management strategies to enhance gut health of poultry
- Dietary strategies towards antibiotics-free poultry production
- Poultry nutrition and the environment
· BIOA 4000 – Avian Biology
· RESM 4015 - Honours Thesis II
· AGRI 5320 - Special Topics in Animal Nutrition
1. Mogire, M., J. Choi, P. Lu, C. Yang, S. Liu, D. Adewole, A. Rodas-Gonzalez, and C. Yang. 2020. Effects of red osier dogwood extract as an alternative to in-feed antibiotics on growth performance, intestinal digestive and absorptive function and meat quality of broiler chickens. Poultry Science (Under review).
2. Lu, P, C. Yang, M. Mogire, S. Liu, L. Lahaye, D. Adewole, and C. Yang. 2020. Effects of dietary protease on growth performance, nutrient digestibility, intestinal morphology, meat quality and intestinal gene expression in broiler chickens. Under Review.
3. Tan, Z., D. Adewole, M. S. Diarra, J. Gong, and C. Yang. 2020. Iron requirement in the pathogenesis of Salmonella and its relevance to poultry health: A review. Animal Nutrition (Under review).
4. Miao, J., D. Adewole, S. Liu, P. Xi, C. Yang and Y. Yin. 2019. Tryptophan supplementation increases reproduction performance, milk yield and milk composition in lactating sows and production performance of their piglets. J. Agric. Food Chem. 67:5096-5104.
5. Liu, S., D. Adewole, L. Yu, V. Sid, B. Wang, K. O, and C. Yang. 2019. Rutin Attenuates Inflammatory Responses Induced by Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) in an In Vitro Mouse Muscle Cell (C2C12) Model. Poult. Sci. 98:2756-2764.
6. Adewole, D., A. Rogiewicz, B. Dyck, And B. A. Slominski. 2017. Effect of Canola Meal Source and Pelleting on the Standardized Ileal Digestible Amino Acids and Apparent Ileal Metabolizable Energy Contents of Canola Meal for Broiler Chickens. Poult. Sci. Poult. Sci. 96:4298-4306.
7. Adewole, D. I., A. Rogiewicz, B. Dyck, C. M. Nyachoti, and B. A. Slominski. 2017. Effect of canola meal source and pelleting on the standardized ileal digestible amino acids of canola meal produced in Canada for growing pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 95:2670-2679.
8. Adewole, D. I., A. Rogiewicz, B. Dyck, and B. A. Slominski. 2016. Chemical and nutritive characteristics of canola meal from Canadian processing facilities. Anim. Feed Sci. -Technol. 222:17-30.
9. Adewole, D. I., I.H. Kim, and C.M. Nyachoti. 2016.Gut health of pigs: A review of challenge models and response criteria with a critical analysis of the effectiveness of selected feed additives. Asian Australas J. Anim. Sci. 29:909-924.
10. Adewole, D. I., A. Rogiewicz, B. Dyck, and B. A. Slominski. 2015. Effect of processing conditions on the chemical composition and nutritive value of canola meal for broiler chickens and pigs. 14th International Rapeseed Congress (E-Suppl.): 398.
11. Adewole, D. I., A. Rogiewicz, B. Dyck, and B. A. Slominski. 2014. Effect of processing conditions on the nutritive value of canola meal for poultry. Poult. Sci. 93: (E-suppl.).
12. Heo, J. M., D. I. Adewole, and C. M. Nyachoti. 2014. Determination of the net energy content of canola meal from Brassica napus yellow and Brassica juncea yellow fed to growing pigs using indirect calorimetry. Anim. Sci. J. 85:751-756.
13. Ayoade, D. I., E. Kiarie, B. A. Slominski, and C. M. Nyachoti. 2013. Growth and physiological responses of growing pigs to wheat–corn distillers dried grains with solubles. J. Anim. Physiol. Anim. Nutr. 98:569-577.
14. Ayoade, D. I., E. Kiarie, M. A. Trinidade Neto and C. M. Nyachoti. 2012. Net energy of diets containing wheat-corn distillers dried grains with solubles as determined by indirect calorimetry, comparative slaughter, and chemical composition methods. J. Anim. Sci. 90:4373-4379.
15. Ayoade, D. I., E. Kiarie, T. A. Woyengo, B. A. Slominski and C. M. Nyachoti. 2012. Effects of a carbohydrase mixture on amino acid digestibility in extruded full fat soybeans fed to finishing pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 90:3842-3847.
- Canadian Society of Animal Science
- Poultry Science Association
- World Poultry Science Association
- American Society of Animal Science
- American Society of Nutrition
- Canadian Society of Nutrition