Message from the Assistant Vice‑President, Financial Services
Dalhousie Financial Services strives to provide the highest quality financial services and information and ensure the effective stewardship of University assets to the benefit of students and scholarly activities.
Financial Services is responsible for:
- University financial planning, accounting and reporting including budgets and forecasts relating to all Dalhousie funds;
- Providing direction and coordination of procurement and risk management functions within the University;
- Developing and maintaining financial systems and policies;
- Providing a system of internal controls to properly secure and record all cash inflows and outflows of the University; and
- Providing planning and policy advice and administrative support for University endowments, pension funds and the short term investment program.
Should you have any questions relating to University financial matters, please contact us.
Dalhousie Financial Services
|Organizational Hierarchy for Financial Services
||Updated - February 2018||[PDF-61KB]|