Managing Difficult Conversations
December 11, 2017
1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Room 307 Student Union Building
Performance, behaviour, and mental health are among the many issues that require a conversation that may prove to be difficult. While avoiding difficult conversations is one option, nothing changes with that approach.
This session for managers and supervisors aims to enhance participants' confidence and competence in having challenging discussions with their staff and colleagues. Attendees of this practical and interactive workshop will:
- explore the many variables that make conversations difficult
- learn about beneficial practices for overcoming the difficulties
- learn from the experiences of their colleagues
- engage with scenarios as practice for the real thing
- know what resources are available to support each situation
To register, please visit https://events-tm.dal.ca/workshop.php?id=2347
Training & Professional Development
Room 307, Student Union Building
Talent Management, (902) 494-1115Managing Difficult Conversations