Multiple Mini Interviews: An Introduction for Pharmacy Applicants
This interactive workshop is designed to increase your understanding of how to prepare professionally and effectively for those Pharmacy School Admission Interviews which utilize the Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) protocol.
In one 90 minute session you will:
• examine the purpose, structure and protocol of the MMI process.
• review types of stations, stems and evaluation criteria.
• practice assessing non-cognitive traits.
• examine questions and your answers while receiving peer feedback and support.
• develop preparation strategies through role-plays and discussions.
• increase your confidence as you reduce your stress and anxiety.
All role-playing and practice opportunities are offered in a confidential and supportive environment.
Student Union Building, 4th Floor, Room 426
Space is limited. To register, please login to myCareer.dal.ca and use the event calendar to find this workshop.