Breakdown of Sessions
Session 1: (9:00-9:50)
- Speaker: Jennifer Bell (Princess Margaret Cancer Centre/University of Toronto)
- Title: "Relational Autonomy as Theoretical Lens fo Qualitative Health Research"
Victoria Seavilleklein (Alberta Helath Services/University of Alberta)
Christopher Kaposy (Memorial University of Newfoundland).
Session 2: (10:05-10:55)
- Speaker: Nocole Fice (Western University)
- Title: Relational Perspectives on Vaccine Hesitancy"
James Anderson (Hospital for Sick Children/University of Toronto)
Christine Koggel (Carleton University)
Session 3: (11:10-12:00)
Michael Doan (Eastern Michigan University)
Ami Harbin (Oakland University)
- Title: "Public Health Ethics and Precarity"
Lorraine Code (York University)
Michael Stingl (University of Lethbridge)
Lunch and Public Panel - 12:30-2:00 at Central Halifax Library
Session 4: (2:30-3:20)
- Speaker: Danielle Wenner (Carnegie Mellon)
- Title: "Non-Domination and the Limits of Relational Autonomy"
Gillian Crozier (Laurentian University)
Karey Harwood (North Carolina State University)
Session 5: (3:35-4:25)
- Speaker: Jennifer Szende (Trent University)
- Title: "Relational Value, Territorial Rights, and Climate Change"
Andrew Fenton (Dalhousie University)
Katie Stockdale (Sam Houston State University)
Session 6: (4:40-5:30)
- Speaker: Meredith Schwartz (Ryerson University)
- Title: "Kantian Respect and Colonization as a Determinant of Health"
Sylvia Burrow (Cape Breton University)
Margaret Robinson (Dalhousie University)