Schedule of Sessions:
Session 1: 9:00-9:50
- Speaker: Jennifer Bell (Princess Margaret Cancer Centre/University of Toronto)
- Title: "Relational Autonomy as Theoretical Lens fo Qualitative Health Research"
Gina Campelia (University of Washington)
Victoria Seavilleklein (Alberta Helath Services/University of Alberta)
Session 2: 10:05-10:55
- Speaker: Nocole Fice (Western University)
- Title: Relational Perspectives on Vaccine Hesitancy"
James Anderson (Hospital for Sick Children/University of toronto
Agomoni Ganguli-Mitra (University of Edinburgh)
Session 3: 11:10-12:00
Michael Doan (Eastern Michigan University)
Ami Harbin (Oakland University)
- Title: "Public Health Ethics and Precarity"
Lorraine Code (York University)
Michael Stingl (University of Lethbridge)
Session 4: 2:30-3:20
- Speaker: Danielle Wenner (Carnegie Mellon)
- Title: "Non-Domination and the Limits of Relational Autonomy"
Gillian Crozier (Laurentian University)
Karey Harwood (North Carolina State University)
Session 5: 3:35-4:25
- Speaker: Jennifer Szende (Trent University)
- Title: "Relational Value, Territorial Rights, and Climate Change"
- Commentators: Andrew Fenton (Dalhousie University)
Katie Stockdale (Sam Houston State University)
Session 6: 4:40-5:30
- Speaker: Meredith Schwartz (Ryerson University)
- Title: "Kantian Respect and Colonization as a Social Determinant of Health"
- Commentators: Sylvia Burrow (Cape Breton University)
Christine Koggel (Carleton University)